16 November 2020
The 10th Egypt CSR Forum
Intercontinental Citystars Cairo
Under the guidance of His Excellency, President Abdelfattah Al Sisi, to achieve sustainable development in order to enhance the life standards of the Egyptian citizen on multiple levels, CSR EGYPT is proudly announcing the 10th Edition of the Egypt CSR forum on 16th of November 2020 at Intercontinental City stars Cairo Hotel, with the participation of key businessmen, government representatives, in addition to CSR and sustainable development experts with the objective of sharing experiences and formulating effective partnerships that achieve sustainable development according to Egypt vision of 2030.
This year, our forum is coming along the end of COVID-19 Global Pandemic which unleashed the ability of the whole world to overcome the challenges. Although it had many negative effects, it proved how the world deeply need to achieve the sustainable development goals. Moreover, it has been obvious that countries who had responsible corporates and responsible investment are the ones who drew success stories in overcoming the pandemic challenges.
Highlighting how successfully the Egyptian Government managed and dealt with the challenges resulted from Covid-19 crisis and its consequences will be one of our priorities to show how it integrated all society stakeholders to work effectively and adapt to all possible scenarios.
The forum aims to create an interactive environment for all stakeholders to facilitate strategic level discussions; in order to unify visions, formulate partnerships and provide solutions to the most important issues that will support achieving Egypt Vision 2030, this will be achieved through organizing a number of panel discussions, workshops and bilateral meetings between different stakeholders.
The forum will also discuss a number of topics that can create social impact in the fields of education, health, SMEs and entrepreneurship, in addition to highlighting the mechanisms of achieving sustainable growth for all sectors and means of integrating the informal economy into a formal one, as well as shedding light on the importance of business enterprises’ participation in supporting the government’s plans to establish a social protection network for the Egyptian citizen with an effective utilization of current resources taking into consideration the right of the next generations to benefit from these resources.
It will also address the impact of financial inclusion, digital transformation, and development of sustainable cities, sustainable transport and adoption of the green economy policies in achieving the desired sustainable development.
Finally, and for the First time, the forum will host workshops that will discuss a variety of topics such as: How to create shared value? How to prepare sustainability reports, and Identifying some new concepts such as LEED, SROI, and ESG. Furthermore, it will highlight the best practices in the CSR and sustainable development field as well as the knowledge revolution applications, especially artificial intelligence and how it can be applied in various fields such as agriculture, tourism, transport and sustainable financing.
CSR Egypt was established in 2015, with the aim of spreading awareness among companies and state institutions on the importance of fulfilling their social responsibilities toward the community.
CSR Egypt plays an important role in creating a state of integration between all community work stakeholders; whether they are government institutions, civil society institutions, private sector companies or experts, through organizing several conferences, forums and workshops, in addition to providing technical and marketing consultations.
CSR Egypt Philosophy is built around bridging between Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and development. In addition, we believe that networks and partnerships can be powerful vehicles for change. Thus, our services are designed to spread awareness among private sector on the importance of fulfilling their social responsibilities towards the community.
CSR Egypt also aims to ensure effective and dynamic channels of communication between governmental institutions, private sector and civil society organizations to support the alignment of CSR plans and activities with the overarching national policies and strategies of the government to achieve sustainable development.
– H.E. Dr. Nevine Kabbage, Minister of Social Solidarity.
– H.E. Dr. Yasmine Fouad, Minister of Environment
– Mr. Richard Dictus, United nations resident coordinator.
– Eng. Ahmed Rady, Chief Executive Officer, Coca-Cola Egypt.
– Mr. Alaa El-Zoheiry, Chairman, Insurance Federation of Egypt.
– Dr. Ehab Shalaby, CEO D-Carbon Egypt.
– Ms. Randa Abu Al Hosn, UNDP Resident Representative, Egypt.
– Ms. Nada Al Agezy, Director of Sustainable Development and International Cooperation League of Arab States.
– Mr. Sherif ElGabaly, Chairman of EJB
– Moderator: Ms. Sina Hbous, Head of Sustainable Development Department/ Advisor to Chairman at Egyptian Financial Regulatory Authority
– Dr. Ehab Shalaby, CEO D-Carbon Egypt.
– Dr. Dina El Kayaly, Head of Marketing and Market Research, EDGE Training and Consulting
– Ms. Nahla Kamal, Head of Corporate Relations, Nestle Egypt
– Mr. Amr El Kady, Regional Director for Egypt, Middle East and Africa – Plastic Bank
– Ms. Shereen Shaheen, Regional Government Affairs , Communications & Sustainability Director Egypt , Libya & Sudan at The Coca-Cola Company
– Mr. Tamer Yonis, Director of Corporate Affairs, P&G – North Africa
– Mr. Mohammed bin Kuwair, Senior Manager of International Business at Bee’ah
– Moderator: Eng. Ahmed Kamal Abdel Monem, Executive Director of the Environmental Compliance Office and Sustainable Development – Federation of Egyptian industries
– Dr. Lamia El Ayouby, Social Entrepreneurship Advocate and Ass. Prof. of Entrepreneurship at New Giza University (NGU).
– Ms. Naglaa Nossier, Head of CSR, WE
– Ms. Nermin Shehab, Head of Marketing, Corporate Communication and CSR, National Bank of Egypt.
– Mr. Moustafa Zamzam, Chairman of board of trustees, Sonaa El Kheir Foundation
– Ms. Sarah Ibrahim, Director of Marketing and Corporate Relations, Attijariwafa Bank
– Dr. Ahmed Samir, Acting Executive Director, Consumer Protection Agency.
– Ms. Engy El-Saban, CEO and Board Member, VictoryLink
– Moderator Ms. Hagar Gamil, Radio Presenter at Shaaby Fm- 95 fm &The live coverages controller at NRC (Shaaby,Mega,Nagham&RadioHits).