TOLIP Golden Plaza Hotel , Cairo - 12 December 2018
The First Arab Forum for the Gifted People in the Arab World
“The Story” is the First Arab Forum for the Differently Abled People, entitled “Inspirational stories to bring about actual development and empower differently abled people”, will be held on 12 December 2018 in Cairo, as a platform for the differently abled people to share their ideas and success stories in the various social, sports, economic and cultural fields. The forum will also host the global and regional differently abled champions. The forum will be held in the Arab Republic of Egypt this year to celebrate 2018 as the differently abled people year.
“The Story” is the first interactive platform to share and shed light on the successes of the differently abled people in the Arab world, where they can freely express themselves and their abilities to overcome obstacles, meet challenges, share their vision with the whole community and build a brighter future; thus, making them more powerful and inspiring, which in turn will be positively reflected on the whole society through their participation in the development process.
“The Story” is aiming to create a state of interaction between the differently abled people and the community, through a serious dialogue between the government representatives, business community, civil society, experts and those interested in reaching a clear vision, which is drawn based on the actual needs of the gifted people.
“The Story” also seeks to change how the differently abled people are stereotyped in the community and spread awareness that disability does not prevent creativity, as well as granting the gifted people the honor they deserve publicly.
- Create a serious dialogue about empowering and merging differently abled people.
- Change how the differently abled people are stereotyped in the community.
- Create an interactive platform for gifted people to share their views and discuss their issues.
- Highlight success stories and provide the opportunity for creating motivation for others.
- Promote initiatives and innovative ideas of the differently abled people in front of the private sector and different institutions.
- Spread entrepreneurship culture among the differently abled people community.
The forum program
Who you will meet ?
Why you should participate with us ?
- Listen to success stories from different examples in the community.
- Understand gifted people needs and thoughts.
- Learn how to communicate with them
- Learn how to help them to be merged into the society and empower them
- Discover how to offer solutions for them and be a part of their success stories.