2 December 2018 , TOLIP Royal Hotel – Alexandria
The 7th CSR Forum in Egypt 2018
Alexandria is hosting the third round of the CSR Forum in Egyptian Governorates, which will be held under distinguished government patronage on 2 December 2018 at the Royal Tolip Hotel.
The forum aims at creating an integration between the efforts exercised by the government, business community and civil society organizations to achieve actual development in the Egyptian governorates.
CSR Egypt is organizing this event to ensure the continuity of the participation and cooperation between the development stakeholders, in addition to developing integrated development plans with a priority to improve the quality of Egyptian citizens’ life and revive the economic situation.
And for the first time, the forum will host a roundtable that gathers all stakeholders to discuss the methods of integration, as well as shedding light on the needs of each party.
The forum will also discussing how to maximize the potential and competitive advantages of each governorate, and the future of local and foreign investment in the region, in addition to highlighting the mechanisms of attracting investments to participate in local development programs in the region, as well as improving the conditions of the community through studying a number of proposals for the development of infrastructure and service sectors.
Furthermore, the forum will shed light on the effective role of NGOs in achieving a balanced development in each governorate, in addition to optimizing its resources and untapped potentials. It will also discuss means of choosing the right success partners and importance of developing key performance indicators.
The forum will be attended by more than 500 experts and social work stakeholders, including: businessmen, investors, government representatives and NGOs representatives.
CSR Egypt is specialized in events management and organization; visual and audio content creation, and the preparation of integrated marketing campaigns in Egypt and the Middle East. CSR Egypt Philosophy is built around bridging between Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and development. In addition, we believe that networks and partnerships can be powerful vehicles for change. Therefore, our services are designed to spread awareness among private sector on the importance of fulfilling their social responsibilities towards the community. CSR Egypt also aims to ensure effective and dynamic channels of communication between governmental institutions, private sector and civil society organizations to support the alignment of CSR plans and activities with the overarching national policies and strategies of the government to achieve sustainable development.
Social discussion between all stakeholders
- Means of integration between all stakeholders.
- The needs of each stakeholder from the other.
- The starting point to unify all efforts.
A road map that create an integrated vision to achieve actual development.
- Mechanisms of creating balanced development in the regions of Egypt.
- What are the sustainable development engines?
- How to make integration between the efforts of the private sector and the government.
- The future of domestic and foreign investment in the region .
- How to develop follow-up and evaluation mechanisms to ensure that the desired objectives are achieved.
The Role of the development stakeholder (Government – Private Sector – Civil Society – Media)
- The role of NGOs in the equitable distribution of resources and approaching balanced development rates in each governorate.
- Means of developing small and micro enterprises and providing technical and financial support.
- How to use the untapped capacities in the governorates and raise their efficiency to cope with the requirements of development.
- The role of media in supporting state’s plans for development .
- The role of the state in developing clear and enforceable plans.