Dr. R. L. Bhatia
Profile of Dr. R. L. Bhatia
Dr. R. L. Bhatia is a Change Management and an Organisation Turnaround Specialist. He hats many roles in his life – An Author, a Trainer, a Coach, a Learner and a Family person. Dr. Bhatia is a leading authority for Paradigm Shift in Quality and how these paradigm Shift will impact the future of World. He draws inspiration from World Future Society in highlighting the paradigm for Quality & Leadership. He is the founder of World CSR Day and World Sustainability. His personal website is www.drrlbhatia.com
Dr. Bhatia has worked with several corporations across the world viz. Tata Exports Ltd, Standard Chartered Bank and Ernst & Young. He was Head of Human Resources and in-charge of Change Management practice at Ernst & Young. He has global experience of working in Singapore, Malaysia, USA and Dubai. He has a wide perspective on management related issues.
Dr R L Bhatia loves to train and coach. Some of the subjects he is currently training are
- HR Design and Structure
- Leadership and Building Pride
- Change Management Process
- Performance Management Systems
- Job Evaluation
- Assessment Centers
- Competency Modelling
- Time Management
- Service Excellence
- Negotiation Skills
- Personal Effectiveness
He is an author of many books in management. Some of the leading books he has written are:
- Power of Vision
- Corporate Renaissance in the New Millennium
- The Global Managers
- Developing Presentation Skills
- Career Planning for Success
- The Executive Track
- 100 Management Ideas
- Managing Time.
- Sleeping with Success
- Attitude – Make it or Break it
- Great Quotes from Great Women
- A Handbook of Exercises for Trainers, Facilitators and HR Professionals
- Success Journal
- Super Achiever Series
- Enterprise Scions
- India’s Most Powerful Brand Builders (3 Editions)
- India’s Greatest HR Professionals (3 Editions)
- Enterprise Scions
- Building Pride
- Professionalism at work
- Imagine the Potential, Imagine the Possibilities
- Innovation Tools
- Fun at Work
- Ambition & Aspiration
- Irrational Sense of Hope
Dr. Bhatia loves to use his time effectively. He is a fitness freak and in his spare time, loves gardening. He also directs management films. Some films he has produced are:
- Leadership Secrets from the Eagle
- Goals – Guidelines for designing an extraordinary life
- Companies don’t succeed People do
- Right Now
- Even Now
- Making a Difference Series
- Com. (Bombay University) securing a First Rank in the Banking and Finance Group of papers at the University Examinations.
- Com. (Bombay University) Management Group of papers, securing 79% marks in O. B. Overall 55%
- Com. (Madras University) Management Group of papers securing an A Grade.
- A. Economics (Madras University)
- A.S.M. – Associate of Association of Secretaries and Managers
- M.I.B.M. – Associate Member- The Institute of Business Management (India). Secured First Rank in the 1st Year examinations.
- T.D. – Diploma in Training and Development 67% marks. Indian Society for Training and Development.
- G.D.P.M.- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management securing a credit in Training and Development paper- National Institute of Personnel Management.
- D. (University of Missouri) – HRD with reference to changing technology in developing countries.
- MDP – Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad