7-8 May 2018 , InterContinental Cairo Semiramis
The Fifth CSR Forum in Egypt 2018
Development drivers in various sectors
The fifth CSR forum is held to create a state of integration among all the parties concerned with community work in Egypt. The forum aims at providing the opportunity for the private sector and civil society to present their development plans and discuss the most important and crucial issues that can drive our economy forward and guarantee a decent life for every Egyptian citizen.
This year the forum is held under the title “Development drivers in various sectors” to highlight the actual needs of the sectors that significantly influence every citizen’s life and, as well as discussing Egypt Vision 2030 and how the private sector supports it and its requirements to unite all efforts.
The forum will also shed light on the different means of encouraging private sector to participate in the development and how it can achieve integration between the business and development goals. Also, the forum will launch an initiative to support and develop the ailing industrial zones.
Moreover, the forum will discuss how to elaborate community work concept in Egypt through spreading awareness among youth about the importance of volunteering in development projects, in addition to building trust between the civil society and private sector and highlighting the NGOs law and its role in setting a legislative frame.
The second day of the forum will explain the importance of combining informal and formal economy, as well as the role of the banking sector, especially the financial inclusion, in achieving sustainable development. It will also highlight how to achieve sustainable growth through engaging women and people with special needs in the labor market.
The forum brings together all community work and CSR stakeholders in Egypt to exchange ideas and expertise, and establish effective partnerships. This forum acts as a very influential tool for promoting new initiatives and highlighting the efforts of the private sector in achieving real development and engaging in a serious dialogue with government representatives.
Actual needs to achieve sustainable development in the country
- Egypt Vision 2030 and how the private sector supports it.
- Egypt’s actual needs.
- The Egyptian citizen and means of fulfilling his needs.
- The social responsibility of Egyptian expatriates towards their country and their role in supporting state plans.
- Private sector requirements to unite all efforts.
CSR Egypt and Tahya Misr Fund
Role of Impact Investment Funds
The social responsibility of the business community
- How to activate unions and business community role to support the country’s plans.
- Responsibility of private sector companies towards the society.
- Charity endowment and how create new ideas to develop the community.
- Endowment and Sustainability.
- The integration between the company’s development and business goals.
- Role of private sector in training and qualifying cadres capable of achieving actual development.
Misr El Kheir Foundation
Suez Canal Container Terminal
The assigned strategy to boost industrial cities and country’s sustainable development plans
- Mechanisms of supporting industrial cities.
- Role of mega entities in supporting small and medium enterprises.
- Methods of developing industrial cities and overcoming their infrastructure issues.
Egyptian Clothing Bank
New National Cancer Institute (500 500)
Elaborating community work concept in Egypt to increase international community funds
- The role of civil society in spreading awareness among youth about the importance of volunteering in development projects.
- Building trust between the civil society and private sector through launching new development projects.
- NGOs law and its role in setting a legislative frame for NGOs.
- How to build trust between the international community and the civil society.
- Spreading awareness to protect Egyptian women from cancer.
Lunch and motivational Speech
Corporates Role in Boosting Optimism among Citizens
Mr. Yasser Shaker
CEO and Founder of Optimistic Spark
Combining informal and formal economy to achieve sustainable development
- Means of stimulating informal economy, combining it with formal economy and how can this contribute to achieving development.
- Bridging the gap between legislation and innovation.
- Gaining the trust of SMEs owners to limit informal economy.
Mersal Charity Foundation
Role of banking sector in supporting sustainable development plans
- Financial inclusion challenges
- Introducing new financial products to the market
- Role of banking sector in supporting corporate social responsibility
- Transforming and supporting small and medium enterprises
25 January Hospital Foundation
Mr. Ramy Khodeir, CEO and Founder of AIM4innovation
How to prepare social responsibility programs, how to align between the business goals and development goals and how that will support your brand position.
Salamet Eyounak Initiative
Achieving sustainable, inclusive growth through engaging women and people with special needs in the labor market
- Investing in Sustainable Projects in Education and Life Long Learning
- The role of entrepreneurship and women empowerment
in achieving sustainable development
- Technology is an essential engine for sustainable development
- Empowering people with special needs
- Developing the skills of people with special needs and
integrating them into society
(Price Per Person)
Group (at least 5 persons)
(Price Per Person)
Table for 10 person
Share your experience with
Why you should attend ?
- Meet CSR community representatives
- Establish effective partnerships
- Cooperate with international community and civil society organizations
- Take a closer look at the needs of each and every sector
- Learn how to prepare a CSR plan for your company
- Position your company on Egypt’s CSR map
- Get introduced to CSR influencers in Egypt and Arab World
would like to thank you for attending
Thank you for your continued support and for always being the amazing most favorite part of our success story.
Please let us know if you have any questions, suggestions or inquiries.