3-4 May 2016 , Intercontinental City Stars Cairo Hotel
Egypt CSR Forum 2015
First Annual Egyptian CSR Forum
The First Annual CSR Forum in Egypt held with the purpose of creating a state of integration between the goals of companies operating in the Egyptian market and the government’s plans to bring about development in society and achieve sustainability.
This comes through submitting ideas, evaluating the programs adopted by the companies in the field of community service as well as presenting the government’s side of the social responsibility map, which the country is shaping in order to accomplish development and sustainability.
This provides an abundant amount of information that will help the companies in developing their programs in order to reach their goals.
The Forum targets more than 500 companies’ representatives and experts in the field of social responsibility in order to exchange ideas and visions as well as to submit innovative solutions to develop the society and fulfill its needs.
This provides a comparative advantage for the companies’ employees to be acquainted with other points of view, exchange experience and learn about new strategies and different pioneering implementation mechanisms to achieve a handling strategy between the company and society and carry out development in its true form and meaning.
The CSR Forum is the first of its kind in Egypt to become the regular annual gathering between the government and companies concerned with developing the society in order to achieve sustainable development.
The government’s vision about the role of private sector in social responsibility.
- Integration Mechanisms between the roles of government, the private sector and NGOs.
- The role of social responsibility in achieving development plans.
- The governmental role in developing work mechanisms and providing opportunities for private sector companies.
Trends of Corporate Responsibility Practice in the Arab World:
An Overview of Egypt’s Results
- The needs of the various sectors for developmen
- Integration between the private sector and civil society organisations
- SRMAP role in achieving the sustainability
- Integration between SRMAP,intergovernmental organizations, private sector and NGO’s
The role of private sector in developing society
- A discussion panel about the role of private sector in developing the society and how to motivate private sector to fulfil their social responsibility and the benefits of acting as corporate joint entities not individual initiatives.
Mansour Foundation Presentation
Role of NGOs in supporting and funding development projects
- Mechanisms of funding and supporting initiatives
- Role of NGOs in achieving sustainability
- How to select the right partner and the right program
The role of various sectors to achieve sustainability
- How to achieve sustainable development in Egypt through the participation of the private sector in the development of the society capacities in various sectors such as health, education and environment as well as the private sector participation in developing projects that promote the citizen’s awareness in order to create a healthy developing environment to help the state to achieve its goals.
Needs Of Various Sectors
- Discussion Panel about the needs of various sectors through the vision governmental entities to activate the role of private sector in development and guiding it to the right direction according to priorities.
Build your CSR program( Select the right program and find the right partners)
- What is Corporate Social Responsibility
- CSR trends ( your next step )
- Develop your CSR program that supports your Business Strategy
- Aligning CSR goals with Core business objectives & Core competencies of the firm
- CSR model – case studies
Misr Alkhier Presentation
3lashan Elkheir Y3om Presentation
The role of social responsibility in supporting brands
- The impact of CSR on brands
- Create competitive advantage through social responsibility.
- Using CSR in crisis management ( build your defence shield )
- Aligning marketing communication with social goals
Social Return On Investment “SROI”
- What, Why and How SROI?
- The principles of SROI
- Process of SROI
- How to calculate SROI
- Who could undertake SROI?
- What are the problems in undertaking SROI?
- Lessons learned: cases studies